– BS Biology, Distinguished Graduate, USAF Academy CO, 1998
– MD, Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago IL 2002
– Internal Medicine Residency, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton OH 2005
– Chief resident, Internal Medicine, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton OH 2006
– Clinic Director/physician, Internal medicine, USAF Academy CO 2006-2008
– Fellowship, Allergy and Immunology, Lackland AFB TX 2008-2010
– Adults and Kids of all ages
– Asthma (including severe asthma, COPD and shortness of breath)
– Allergies (seasonal, pet, insect as well as food allergies/intolerance)
– Atopic dermatitis/eczema
– Hives / urticaria
About Dr. Webber
Dr. Chris Webber joined Colorado ENT and Allergy in 2020 (because nothing else big happened that year!) after spending the prior 4 years as the allergy/asthma provider for CSHP/Davita/Optum Medical Group. Prior to that, he served as the allergist for United States Air Force Academy.
Dr. Webber’s goal is to provide the highest quality patient care and is focused on finding solutions to help you feel your best with the least amount of medication possible. This involves an integrated approach to address all your allergy/asthma concerns.
One of his passions is asthma, including severe asthma for adults and pediatric patients. He has multiple Olympic/endurance athletes under his care and often has patients sent to him from multiple pulmonary groups and other allergists for his asthma care. His other passion is quality allergy care, where he finds the best solutions to help your seasonal, pet, pollen, food or skin allergies, including hives and contact allergies.
Although technically not a native, Dr. Webber grew up in Colorado Springs and is an Air Force Academy graduate. He is an avid Broncos Fan (but will still see Raiders Fans as patients out of the kindness of his heart). When not at work, Dr. Webber enjoys skiing, hiking, cycling as well as cooking and wood working. All this is usually with the company of his two boys (ages 10 and 5)… although, according to them, all that matters is that he is “terrible” at playing video games with them but “improving” in his ability to construct Legos. However, Dr. Webber is sure they would rate his allergy/asthma care 5 star so that’s one for the win category.