Colorado ENT & Allergy wants you to know we value the confidence you place in us when you refer your patients to our practice. We are committed to seeing your patients in a timely manner and to communicating with you our recommended treatment plans.
Why Choose Colorado ENT & Allergy
- With our nine ENT doctors, two Allergy & Asthma doctors, and three locations, we can see your patients quickly and conveniently.
- We can accommodate same-day appointments as needed.
- Our doctors participate in nightly and weekend on-call services at both hospitals systems. We are available to you or your patients 24/7.
- We participate with almost all insurances.
- We see any age of patient and we see problems of any size or scope.
- We provide point of care service for Allergy Testing, CT, Hearing Testing, and Hearing Aids, eliminating the need for multiple appointments at multiple locations for many of your patients.
- We offer low dose radiation CT imaging at both of our locations. Our Xoran miniCAT™ is a compact, upright CT system designed for high-resolution bone window imaging of the sinuses.
- Both our CT facilities are accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We participate in clinical trials providing some of your patients with opportunities to use new drugs or products specific to ENT. Our doctors are the only ENT practice in the area involved in a range of clinical research studies specific to ENT.
- We were first in the area to perform in-office balloon sinuplasty, a breakthrough procedure that relieves sinus pain and sinus pressure associated with chronic sinusitis.
Our doctors have been providing ENT care in the region for 27 years – you can trust us to provide the very best care to your patient. If you ever want to talk to one of our doctors, please don’t hesitate to call our office.